Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Top Ten List

"Things You Do NOT Want to Hear Your Doctor Say During a Vasectomy"

10. Are you cold?
9. I wish I could get this hand to stop shaking.
8. What's the worst pain you can imagine?
7. I'll feel a small prick - er, I mean YOU, you'll feel a small prick.
6. Your gender-reorientation surgery shouldn't take more than a few hours.
5. Your HMO only pays for the "banding" method.
4. That reminds me - I'm supposed to pick up some Vienna Sausages on the way home tonight.
3. Are you as furious as I am that "Brokeback Mountain" didn't win the Oscar?
2. Nurse, bring me my web-cam.
1. After sticking this needle in your scrotum, I will punch a hole in your scrotal wall, hook your vas deferens, cut them, put titanium caps on the ends, and push them back in. We'll be done in 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After I picked myself up from the floor, I decided that #4 and #1 were my favorites. I understand that this will be your St. Pat's present to you!

DO BE SAFE!

Mom

Blair said...

11. The basketball tournament is here and I can't wait to get my hands on some balls.

What a shame to have your balls deflated during the tournament.

Blair

Grant said...

::shudder::