Thursday, May 05, 2005

And Now, A Word From Our Sponsors

Fans of this blog who check it for (increasing less) occasional postings will want to take heed that what follows is not any of the following:

* funny stories about Braden's vocabulary or behavior;
* updates to Austin's sporting or academic achievements; or
* a heartfelt ode to Mothers everywhere, especially mine and/or my children's.

This post is primarily a crass attempt to capitalize on a fluke of search engine optimization, details of which I will not bore you. Suffice it to say, I have my reasons (boo-ya-ha-ha-ha!).

I have been anxious that sales of our As Seen on TV products would seriously drop off by this time of year, but am happy to say they have not yet. As days get longer and warmer, less people hunker down in front of their TV's seeing all the ways As Seen on TV products can improve their lives.

Like Hylexin. Hylexin is the first formula specifically developed to dramatically reduce the appearance of serious dark circles, and we have it for sale for only $95 a tube.

Or Endothil CR. Endothil is a revolutionary new approach to building bigger, stronger muscles without steroids or steroid-like precursors, and it's only $49.99.

We are selling a heckuva lot of Propolene. For only $29.95, you will receive a free bottle along with 3 additional bottles of Propolene. After 30 days if you have decided to keep the product your credit card will be billed 2 payments of $59.90 for the 3 bottles. This works out to be less than $38.00 a bottle.

We are supposed to begin seeing a lot of sales for Provactin, also. ProVactin is a revolutionary new stimulant-free fat loss formula specifically designed for people who are sensitive to stimulants or who can't take stimulant-based products for health reasons.

Finally, I would be remiss not to mention the Alexis Vogel Makeup System. Alexis Vogel has developed a professional grade cosmetic system that gives you the tools and simple techniques to create the makeover of a lifetime.

Ok, the shame is started to rise up to a level where I must stop myself from posting further. Keep checking this space for more examples of blogging on topics about which I have said I would write.

Have a prosperous day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. You might want to check your pricing on Endothil. It's actually $59.97 for a bottle of 30 tablets.

I'm surprised you didn't mention any products from Body by Jake like the Ab Scissors. It's one of my favorite pieces of exercise equipment.

Keep up the good work.

Blair
As Seen on TV

Slide Maker Pro said...

I am so copying one of these to my blog!!! Hopefully the same rules apply today...